With the existing variety of dermal fillers among which is one of the most popular brand Belotero, it is easy to get confused. Do we need to familiarize ourselves with them to properly understand what they are and how they work? Definitely! After all, sooner or later we all start thinking about “beauty injections”, and so it would be good to know what exactly aesthetic practitioners offer us during the consultation.
Belotero is a monophasic filler of the new generation. It is produced by the famous German corporation Merz Pharma. This range of dermal fillers has passed all the necessary clinical trials in the most countries worldwide.
What is Belotero and its indications? Where to use it? What are the results and their duration? How much does the procedure with a use of Belotero cost? I, Anna, will try answer the most important questions.
COMPOSITION AND TYPES OF FILLER
Under the brand name Belotero, Merz Corporation manufactures several similar products, which differ in the concentration of the active ingredient, the depth of administration, as well as the indications for use.
Luckily, the US residents have access to a full range of Belotero dermal fillers which includes Belotero Hydro (for biorevitalization), Belotero Soft (for superficial wrinkles), Belotero Balance (for fairly pronounced wrinkles and tear troughs), Belotero Intense (for deep lines and folds) and Belotero Volume (for restoring lost facial volume).
The basis of each of these fillers is hyaluronic acid and phosphate buffer, which maintains an optimum pH level. The main indications are:
- increase in the elasticity and smoothness of the skin by means of intensive moisturizing;
- stimulation of neo-collagenesis (formation of new collagen and elastin fibers);
- activation of the regenerative processes;
- improvement of the local metabolism and removal of toxins.
An important feature of this range of dermal fillers is that their HA molecules are crosslinked in a special way that reminds a tightly woven net. This kind of crosslinking allows them to retain a greater amount of moisture and quickly start the process of regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin while providing a very impressive duration of the effect obtained (6-12 months).
This filler is specially designed for deep rehydration and restoration of the radiance and elasticity of the skin. It is ideal for improving the skin in the face, hands, neck and decollete.
This filler is used to correct fine wrinkles and folds of a small depth. Plastic surgeons administer it superficially or into the middle layers of the skin and use for:
- correction of shallow wrinkles on the forehead, nose, mimic wrinkles of the perioral and periorbital zones;
- bio-reinforcement of the skin;
- removal of horizontal folds in the neck;
- elimination of bulging tendons and veins on the back of the hands;
- restoration of skin’s elasticity on the neck and decollete.
The Balance one works in the middle or deep layers of the skin, able to cope with fairly pronounced wrinkles. It is indicated for:
- correction of nasolabial folds and marionette lines;
- removal of mimic folds of medium depth;
- filling shallow scars after acne and other skin injuries;
- restoration of the natural line and correction of the shape of the lips without increasing their volume;
- treatment of tear troughs.
This filler is the densest filler of the range. Doctors administer it into the deep layers of the skin and use it for:
- increase of the lip volume;
- elimination of deep nasolabial folds;
- correction of pronounced atrophic scars;
- contouring of the chin and cheekbones.
With the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid at 26 mg/ml, Belotero Volume is indicated for restoration of facial volume. It is used to restore the “triangle of youth”. Unsurpassed plasticity of Belotero Volume allows you to get the most natural result. The product does not migrate from the injection site, is easily integrated into your skin while restoring the desired volume and contour. It is ideally suited for the correction of various areas of the face in order to compensate for the volume loss, including the cheekbones, cheeks, chin, temples.
The homogeneous structure of the gel used in Belotero dermal fillers provides a more homogeneous distribution in the tissues, giving it a very unique safety profile:
- thanks to its fabulous plasticity, Belotero fillers are very easy to administer;
- they cause minimal tissue trauma and are relatively painless;
- Belotero fillers don’t cause allergic reactions, inflammation and granulomas;
- they don’t migrate.
Thanks to all that, all these dermal fillers are loved by both patients and doctors.
HOW MUCH BELOTERO COSTS? ACTUAL PRICES
The cost of the procedure will depend mainly on the selected type of filler – Hydro, Soft, Balance, Intense or Volume – and the amount that is needed for a successful result. If after reading this article you decide to try this wonderful filler, don’t hesitate and buy Belotero online from Anna’s Cosmetics. Prices start from $175 for 1 ml.