BUY TRO O BLOC CREAM, A NATURAL SKIN LIGHTENING CREAM CONTAINING ARBUTIN, FOR TREATMENT OF DARK SKIN SPOTS, HYPERPIGMENTATION, SKIN DISCOLORATION AND MELASMA CONDITIONS
Want a better-looking skin without the use of harsh chemicals?
Pigmentation and discolorations can surface in the form of age and liver spots and can also be attributed to overexposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays. It can also be traced to acne scars and other conditions. Use TRI O BLOC cream with Alpha Arbutin.
WHAT IS TRI O BLOC CREAM?
TRI O BLOC CREAM with Alpha Arbutin – more effective than Kojic Acid and every bit as effective as Hydroquinone.
TRI O BLOC is an effective skin lightening cream and a UV filter. It is much safer than other skin lightening creams packed with harsh chemicals such as mercury, steroids, parabens, and of course hydroquinone.
TRI O BLOC is composed of the following natural active ingredients:
- Alpha Arbutin – its primary source is a small evergreen bush called the Bearberry. Arbutin is derived from the leaves of this bush. Bearberry grows over most of the Northern hemisphere and is found in the continental United States as far south as Wisconsin and New Jersey;
- Lactokine – a high-end pharmaceutical ingredient derived from milk. It is produced from regular milk and contains high-quality protein.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS IF USING TRI O BLOC CREAM
TRI O BLOC Arbutin Cream is used to treat a few conditions including:
- Hyperpigmentation – It occurs when melanin is overproduced in certain spots on the skin. Hyperpigmentation results in flat, darkened patches of skin that are light brown to black in colour, and can vary in size and shape.
- Sun damage which leads to wrinkles, dark spots, and other problem areas. The result: You can add years to your looks. Research shows that UV exposure is the reason behind 80% of your skin’s aging.
- Skin damage caused by radiotherapy in patients with skin and breast cancer.
TRI O BLOC is suitable for all skin types. There are several benefits when using TRI O BLOC cream such as:
- Lightening the skin’s dark spots – Works as a long-term depigmenting treatment reducing and significantly lessening the intensity of brown spots on the face, chest and hands;
- Acting as a de-pigmentation agent – Alpha Arbutin reduces production of melanin (pigment naturally present in the skin, causing brown spots when produced in excessive quantities) by blocking melanin synthesis. Brown spots are visibly reduced, leaving the complexion even and glowing;
- Visible reducing acne scars – Lactokine’s anti-inflammatory properties regenerate and soothe stressed skin by promoting cells’ vitality and stimulating collagen synthesis;
- Acting as an effective sunscreen by protecting against sunburns.
TRI O BLOC CREAM can be used both on face, hands, chest and the rest of body.
ADMINISTRATION OF TRI O BLOC CREAM
Apply to the affected areas or on exposed parts of the body and rub in thoroughly. Use once or twice a day or as directed by dermatologist. Apply at least 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
TRI O BLOC Alpha Arbutin Cream is contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the label ingredients.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT TRI O BLOC CREAM
Volume & Packaging: 25 g tube
Storage Conditions: Store at a temperature below 30℃. Do not freeze.
TRI O BLOC CREAM is manufactured in India by Curatio Pharm.