BUY TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL, A MULTI-PURPOSE FORMULA THAT PROMOTES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION WHILE ERASING SIGNS OF AGING & DEALING WITH ACNE
Are you looking to buy gel with micronized tretinoin? Look no further because you have found it! Anna’s Cosmetics sells tretinoin microsphere gel.
WHAT IS TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL?
Tretinoin microsphere gel is an exact analogue of famous Retin-A Micro gel. Its active ingredient is Retin-A Tretinoin – a retinoid, vitamin A derivative which is used by dermatologists to combat aging for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne, but most mid-age people using Retin-A for anti-acne purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, fresher, smoother and younger-looking because of the treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of Retin-A as an anti-aging treatment.
Tretinoin microsphere gel comes in two strength – 0.04% and 0.1%.
Tretinoin microsphere gel comes only in time-release formula with micro-gel base that contains micronized tretinoin molecules. They penetrate skin deeper and absorb faster with a special Microsponge delivery system which is composed of tiny, sphere shaped particles with a porous surface. The porous surface allows for a sustained flow of tretinoin out of the sphere, making this gel a time-release product. When you apply it, the medication is released slower, over time. This allows it to be less irritating to the skin than the other formulations.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL
Tretinoin microsphere gel is effective for the following indications:
- Treating mild and moderate teens and adult acne – it helps remove dead skin cells, it keeps pores free of clogs and prevent both blackheads and whiteheads
- Building collagen – in addition to having exfoliating and keratolytic properties, this gel helps build collagen fibers in the layer of skin under the surface (dermis). This makes it useful for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and it is promoted as an anti-aging product
- Healing photo damage – it helps repairing discolored areas or rough skin on the face caused by ultraviolet light exposure. Tretinoin microsphere gel not only removes dead skin cells, but lightens your skin. It is recommended using it as part of a skin care program that includes protecting skin from sun to avoid further damage;
- Treating keratosis pilaris – Tretinoin microsphere gel has benefits for people with keratosis pilaris, a group of skin conditions involving small bumps. This often is characterized by the hair follicles becoming small rough bumps that look like goosebumps or red inflamed bumps. These bumps typically appear on the outer sides and back of the upper arms, but can develop nearly anywhere on the body;
- Treating verruca plana – it also is beneficial for treating verruca plana, commonly known as flat warts. This condition involves numerous slightly elevated lesions, which are separate, but occur close together, usually on the face, hands and shins.
Tretinoin microsphere gel also effectively treats melasma, chloasma and freckles; stretch marks (in complex with vitamin C serums) and acne scars; oily skin conditions. It provides fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone cream.
Tretinoin microsphere gel is good for sensitive and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions or enlarged pores.
ADMINISTRATION OF TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL
Wash the area with a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water. Gently dry the area.
Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the gel onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area.
Apply gel to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime.
Thanks to its time release formulation with a special Microsponge delivery system, tretinoin microsphere gel can be applied immediately after washing your face without waiting for 20 minutes as with the other formulations of Retin-A.
When you begin Retin-A treatment, it is recommended that you only apply it every 2 – 3 three nights. This will give your skin a chance to adjust to the cream and help to avoid irritation. Once your skin has adjusted, you can build up to using it every night.
Always use tretinoin microsphere gel in combination with moisturizer. Due to the drying effects of Retin-A, it is imperative that you always wear a hydrating moisturizer.
Sometimes, it can be hard to spread the recommended pea-sized amount of tretinoin microsphere gel to all the areas of the face where it’s needed. A good solution to this problem is to mix it with your nightly moisturizer before applying it to the face. This way, it will be dispersed evenly all over the face. Due to the diluting effects of the moisturizer it should also be less irritating.
Give it a chance to start working. The length of time it takes for Tretinoin treatments to produce noticeable results will vary from person to person. Some people will see improvement in as little as one week, whereas for others it might take as long as eight weeks. Don’t give up however – tretinoin gel has produced proven positive results and is possibly the most effective anti-wrinkle cream available.
Tretinoin microsphere gel may make you more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Weather extremes such as wind or cold may also be irritating to the skin. Use a sunscreen daily, and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Wait until your skin has completely recovered from sunburn before using tretinoin.
Do not apply to the inner lip area or inside the nose/mouth. Do not apply to cut, scraped, sunburned, or eczema-affected skin.
Do not wax Retin-A Tretinoin treated skin.
Tell your doctor or skin care specialist performing a procedure such as a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, laser or light treatments that you are on Retin-A Tretinoin. Because it could interfere with your other treatments, they may ask you to stop it for a period of time before and after the procedure.
Deal with any skin sensitivity or irritation. Most people will experience some dryness and irritation after beginning tretinoin application, and a small number will experience acne breakouts. Don’t worry, as these reactions are completely normal. As long as you are using the treatment correctly, any irritation should subside within a few weeks.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL
Do not use tretinoin microsphere gel if you are:
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation)
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions
- Using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid, glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide
- Have been exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
Volume & Packaging: 15 g tube
Storage Conditions: Store at a temperature below 25℃. Do not freeze.
Tretinoin microsphere gel is manufactured in India by Janssen.
CHECK OUT ANOTHER PRODUCT CONTAINING TRETINOIN – TRETINOIN CREAM