WHAT IS PRX-T33 PEEL?
PRX-T33 is a TCA 33% modulated with H2O2.
It represents a non-ablative chemical stimulation of the skin which ends up being a bio-revitalization without the needles.
INDICATIONS AND USES OF PRX-T33 PEEL
PRX-T33 stimulates fibroblast growth factors without harming the skin while H2O2 improves affinity for the receptor.
It does the following:
- Treats acne scarring
- Improves the look of stretch marks
- Treats skin elastosis (loss of firmness) on the face and cleavage
- Firms skin on breasts
- Prevents atrophic scarring
- Treats melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Results of peeling with PRX T-33 can be compared with laser re-surfacing, just without the lengthy downtime.
PRX-T33 is suitable as:
- First step in aesthetic medicine for the newbies;
- Treatment in combination with a dermal filler thanks to the fact that PRX-T 33 enhances the results
- Therapy that enhances the effect of fractional laser and radio frequency treatment
Also, PRX T-33 peel enhances biorevitalization with threads, micro-needles etc
PRX-T33 is suitable for both males and females at any age and at any time of the year.
BENEFITS OF PRX-T33 PEEL
- Simple for the doctor, simple for the patient
- No needles are used
- No need to interrupt social activities in the period following the treatment
- Not photosensitizing which means it can be used in the Summer
- It takes 10-15 minutes
ADMINISTRATION OF PRX T-33 PEEL
Use one vial per session every 4 weeks.
Use a needle (18G) to puncture the vial cap.
Attach the syringe to the needle and draw the desired amount of product.
Remove the needle from the syringe and use the needless syringe to apply a circumscribed quantity of the product to the well-cleaned skin of the area to be treated.
Remove all residue with a cotton wool soaked with water.
Use a suitable product to restore the hydrolipidic film of the skin.
Medical device. For external use only.
In case of contact with eyes or mucosa, wash abundantly with saline solution.
The product may be corrosive if not used according to the instructions above.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRX T-33 PEEL
Volume & Packaging: 5 x 4 ml vials worth 5 treatments
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide, Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) 33%, Kojic Acid, stabilizing agents.
Storage Conditions: Store in the fridge at 8 °C (46.4°F)
Note: This is a medical device class III and must be administered by a health professional.
Manufacturer: GPQ Srl, Italy