BUY PLASMA PEN FOR NON SURGICAL EYELID LIFT & FIBROBLAST LIP FLIP. GENUINELY MADE IN GERMANY.
I’m sure you heard about “The Original Plasma Pen” that was supposedly made in Germany. Well, guess what? It is not. During a serious and very thorough research, I have found out that it’s made in China. But if you are looking for a genuine plasma pen manufactured by a modest German engineer instead of the mass produced fibroblast skin tightening Chinese devices, then you are at the right place. I, Anna, the founder of this beauty supply store, am happy to offer you a genuine plasma pen made in Germany.
WHAT IS FIBROBLAST PLASMA PEN?
It is a professional skin tightening device. Often it is referred to as “fibroblast skin tightening plasma pen” because it’s used by many tattoo artists, microblading specialists and estheticians for fibroblast skin tightening.
HOW DOES FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING WORK?
Plasma pen carries out skin tightening by the means of skin sublimation which turns top layer of the skin from solid to gas.
Plasma pen for cosmetic treatment is intended exclusively for commercial use by qualified persons, medspas and esthetic rooms that meet the hygienic requirements. i.e the statutory hygiene regulations.
Any other or different use is considered misuse and can lead to dangerous situations. Please see below a list of important points you must consider before purchasing the fibroblast skin tightening device:
- Never carry out treatments without a completed health questionnaire.
- Use plasma pen only for treatments described in the Instructions manual enclosed with the device.
- Never use the device in direct combination with other systems and/or devices.
- Never use the device for medical purposes.
- Use the device exclusively with original accessories.
QUALIFICATION OF THE ATTENDING PERSON (USER)
The device may only be operated by dermatologically trained persons. These include dermatologists, alternative health practitioners and cosmeticians. Without prior user training, treatment is only permitted under the supervision of a trained person.
REQUIRED USER TRAINING
Training must include the following topics:
- Special application techniques;
- Treatment of sensitive zones, e.g. eye and mouth areas;
- Further treatment options, e.g. upper and lower eyelid tightening or fibroblast lip flip;
- Exercises on models;
- Effective fibroblast aftercare to support the treatment.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR PLASMA PEN TREATMENTS
Only use the device on healthy clients. If in doubt, consult a doctor before treatment.
Do not perform treatment in the following cases:
- Clients wearing a pacemaker, defibrillator, or other active electronic implants on or in the body;
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers (not permitted by law, but depends on a country)
- Patients with allergies to certain anesthetics, e.g. lidocaine;
- Children or adolescents under 18 years of age;
Moreover, do not undergo fibroblast skin tightening if you have had surgery or medical treatment within the last 14 days or visited a solarium in the last 5 days.
SIDE EFFECTS AND RESIDUAL RISKS
Side effects that may occur after treatment:
- Local swelling
- Crust formations
If undesirable side effects occur, consult a doctor.
CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE
- Carrying case. The Wisent case made in Germany is the ideal storage place for plasma pen device and all the parts that come with it. It’s compact, but spacious. The case has a robust and stable design. The contents are well protected by the foam insert. The insert can be individually adapted to the content. Moreover, this case also offers additional compartments for small parts. The size is 32 cm x 23 cm x 15.5 cm.
- RavPower RP-BP093 powerbank
- Plasma pen device
- Device holder
- Aluminum container with 10 x magnetic applicators and 2 x different collets (adaptors) for two types of applicators
- Plasma pen device cable
- USB power supply with micro USB-output
- Box with 10 x second type applicators, separately packed in blisters
- Instruction manual in English
FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING PLASMA PEN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Plasma Pen Device
Power supply (charge adapter) – 5 VDC
Power supply (plasma device) – 5 VDC, max. 0.5 A
Power (output) – 1.2/1.5W (level 1/2)
Voltage (output) – max. 2000 VAC
Weight (plasma pen) – approx. 60 g
Unit dimensions, total length width -approx. 165 mm (with needle) x 25 mm
Ambient temperature, operation +10 °C to +37 °C
Ambient temperature, storage +5 °C to +40 °C
Humidity (non-condensing) 30 % ut to 75 %
Protection class (IEC 61140) – II
WEEE-Reg. No. – DE92305503
FCC tested/passed – FCC Rules CFR 47, Part 15.109 Class B; Electromagnetic Compatibility – Emissions; ICES-003 Issue 6 – Interference Technology; Radiated Emissions.
Powerbank (model no: RP-PB093)
Dimensions – 119 x 70 x 10.6 mm
Power consumption (Micro-USB input) – DC 5 V / 2 A
Charging consumption (USB-A output) – DC 5 V / 2 A
Weight – approx. 120 g
Battery capacity – 5000 mAh/19 Wh
USB power supply (Sunny, SYS1530-1005-W2)
More info is coming soon.
More info is coming soon.
Keep the device including scope of delivery in a transport case in dry rooms out of reach of children and unauthorized access.
Fibroblast skin tightening plasma pen is made in Germany.