MIRACU PDO THREADS - FDA APPROVED
MIRACU PDO THREADS have been FDA approved for pullback of tissues in various areas of the face and body with the results lasting for up to two years.
MIRACU barbed sutures are made of PDO (polydioxanone) material that will dissolve over time and will continuously stimulate collagen synthesis under skin and will be reabsorbed within 4-6 months while suspending tissues for 12-18 months after their proper placement.
PDO (polydioxanone) is the material used in many resorbable surgical sutures that will absorb within tissues in 4-6 months. When PDO threads are introduced into the skin, it acts not only as a "scaffold" for the skin but will attach to the sub-cutaneous layers of skin and will allow the tissues to retract based upon the tension determined. Miracu sutures will "hold" the skin against the effects of skin laxity and in laxity of facial ligaments due to gravity and the aging process. In combination with the other Miracu™ family of PDO sutures a complete transformation of various facial and body areas can be achieved immediately and post treatment for 2-3 years after the procedure.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH MIRACU PDO THREADS
MIRACU PDO THREADS are indicated for the following use:
- Forehead Lines (vertical/horizontal)
- Marionette Lines
- Neck Lines and Furrows
- Skin Furrows/wrinkles (neck and cheek)
- Jowls, Double Chin
- Other body part areas such as arms, buttocks, abdomen, and thighs.
THE MIRACU RANGE OF PDO THREADS OFFERED BY ANNA’S COSMETICS
The MIRACU system has the largest selection of PDO Barbed and Smooth Thread options including needle and cannula options:
- Smooth Threads (Mono)
- Twisted PDO Threads (Screw)
- Volume Threads (Basic and Broom) – Cannula – not CE certified thus not sold in Europe
- Barb Unidirectional & Bidirectional Threads – Sharp & Cannula Options
- Barb 4D Threads
- Forte Threads – Cannula Option Extreme Facial and Body Indications
ADVANATAGES OF INCORPORATING THE MIRACU PDO SUTURES INTO YOUR AESTHETIC PROCEDURES
- No incision, No tieback of sutures and little or no downtime to patients
- Safe procedure and safety profile with only 30 minutes of local anesthesia needed if at all
- Very little or no oedema or bruising associated with the procedures
- Proper placement ensures no scarring & quick recovery time