BUY LUMIGAN, AN IDENTICAL TO LATISSE TREATMENT THAT HELPS GROW EYELASHES AND ENHANCE EYEBROWS
WHAT IS LUMIGAN?
LUMIGAN is 0.03%.ophthalmic solution of Bimatoprost. It is used as a hair/lash growth stimulator.
LUMIGAN ophthalmic solution is identical to Latisse. The packaging of LUMIGAN used to be identical as well, down to the bottle and the dropper. However, in 2017 Allergan, Europe re-packaged LUMIGAN into 30 x 0.4 ml single dose units, making the total volume of ophthalmic solution 4 x time more than what’s in Latisse.
ADMINISTRATION OF LUMIGAN
Place one to two drops of LUMIGAN on the tip of an applicator and apply it to the lash line or eyebrows every night avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Your eyelashes or eyebrows should change dramatically. At first, you will notice a gradual increase in length/growth following by a definite increase in thickness. Warning: Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT LUMIGAN
Volume & Packaging: 30 x 0.4 ml single dose units. The total amount equals to 12 ml which is 4 x times more than Latisse. Furthermore, using single dose units instead of a bottle keeps the solution fresher.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
LUMIGAN is manufactured in Europe by Allergan.
DETAILS OF A TEST CARRIED BY ALLERGAN
Twenty-five healthy female volunteers completed the study aged 30’s 60’s:
- They had no history of glaucoma or other ocular diseases.
- They had no history of known allergy to LUMIGAN
- They were all strongly motivated by a possibility of having longer, darker, and thicker natural eyelashes.
Over a four months’ period they had six clinic visits: week 1, week 2, week 4, week 8, week 12, and week 16. At each visit, a few additional tests and procedures were performed:
- Visual acuity
- Intraocular pressure (IOP)
- Slit lamp exam (SLE)
- Photography, front and side views
- Survey questionnaires during the study
HOW TESTING OF LUMIGAN WAS CARRIED OUT
One drop of LUMIGAN was placed on the tip of an applicator. Then the medication was applied to the lid margin of the right upper eyelid just before bedtime. Then process was repeated for the left upper eyelid.
Patients were given a new sample bottle of LUMIGAN at the beginning of the study and at the week 4 and at the week 8 visit.
Patients discontinued using Lumigan after the week 12 visit.
- There were minimal side effects on Vision, Intra Ocular Pressure and Periocular pigmentary changes;
- Every participant grew longer lashes; many grew darker and thicker lashes as well as additional lashes. Nearly all the participants were reluctant to stop using LUMIGAN;
- Patients grew lower lid lashes and eyebrow hairs too when they applied the LUMIGAN “on their own” to these areas.
RESULTS OF USING LUMIGAN
All participants grew longer lashes, many grew darker and thicker lashes as well as additional lashes.