DEOXYCHOLIC ACID, AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR DOUBLE CHIN & STUBBORN POCKETS OF FAT WITH IMPRESSIVE AND LONG LASTING RESULTS IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE FROM ANNA’S COSMETICS
DEOXYCHOLIC ACID is a manmade form of a substance your body makes that helps to absorb fats. It is known as Cholanoic acid, Kybella, Celluform Plus, Belkyra, and 3α,12α-dihydroxy-5β-cholan-24-oic or Aqualyx.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF TREATMENT WITH DEOXYCHOLIC ACID IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE
DEOXYCHOLIC ACID is a bile acid. As a bile acid, it emulsifies fat in the gut. Synthetically derived deoxycholic acid, when injected, stimulates a breakdown of adipose cells by disrupting the cell membrane and causing adipocytolysis. This results in an inflammatory reaction and clearing of the adipose tissue remnants. In other words, DEOXYCHOLIC ACID works by destroying fat cells where it is injected into the body.
The most common use of DEOXYCHOLIC ACID acid in aesthetic medicine is to reduce fullness associated with submental fat. Submental fat refers to the fat present in the submental region underneath the chin and at the front of the neck. It is also known as the Double Chin.
Double chin is considered cosmetically undesirable because:
- It is a sign of aging;
- It is more obvious in those who are overweight.
Dermatologists inject DEOXYCHOLIC ACID acid under your jawline and into your fat tissue. The procedure takes minutes and the product works by destroying the cell membrane of "submental fat" in your neck.
OTHER AREAS SUITABLE FOR TREATMENT WITH DEOXYCHOLIC ACID
Apart from the Double Chin, DEOXYCHOLIC ACID can be used on the following areas:
- Butt and Hips – we, girls especially have problems developing fat around our hips and bum. Some people find a big bum attractive, but only when it doesn't give the person a pear shape or saddle bags. Luckily this is subcutaneous fat, which isn't as unhealthy as belly fat.
- Calves - There are few things more unattractive than somebody with pasty fat calves, or even "cankles." If your calves aren't very toned, then they become prime for fat deposits.
- Arms – those who exercise know that IIt's impossible to get truly defined biceps and triceps when you have a layer of fat over your muscles.
- Chest - Most women don't mind having more fat in their chest area, but for guys, man boobs (gynecomastia) aren't exactly an aphrodisiac. So it's especially exciting to think that DEOXYCHOLIC ACID could possibly eliminate gyno after the problem develops.
- Back - When your diet and cardio aren't up to speed, you'll develop back fat. And this is especially unsightly for us, girls because it can hang over our bra.
- Sides (Obliques) - Even with countless hours spent in the gym, we can have trouble getting rid of our love handles.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF TREATMENT WITH DEOXYCHOLIC ACID
You should not use DEOXYCHOLIC ACID if you are allergic to it, or if you have an infection in or around the area to be treated.
To make sure DEOXYCHOLIC ACID is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- a history of surgery or other cosmetic treatments on your neck, chin, or face (or if you plan to have surgery on any of these areas);
- trouble swallowing;
- a thyroid disorder;
- swollen lymph glands in your neck; or
- a bleeding or blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia.
There is recovery time and there can be some swelling and discomfort right after the procedure. Side effects include swelling, redness, bruising. To heal faster, use Chelaskin anti-bruise cream or Aqualyx Body Lotion.