BUY LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER TO ERASE YOUR LINES & WRINKLES
WHAT IS LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER?
It is a type of anti-aging injections. These injection are made from Lyophilized Heterologous Type I collagen powder.
Each package consists of one (1) glass vial containing equine type I collagen in powder form, sterile and pyrogen-free.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is a step #2 of Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
BENEFITS OF LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
This anti-aging treatment stimulates production of new fibroblasts to create native Type III collagen as a new tissue filling. It does the following:
- Restores connective tissue of the face and body, improving elasticity and firmness
- Stimulates the production of the skin’s own collagen and promotes natural regeneration of the soft tissues
- Heals skin ulcers, scars and bedsores
These injections are a perfect partner to the other bio-revitalizing & bio-regenerating treatments and one of the most advanced injectable treatments for body and facial chrono and photo-aging available today.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is a single use disposable device.
It is hypo-allergenic and gives excellent results.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is the ONLY commercially available Type I collagen.
ADMINISTRATION OF LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Once in suspension, the product should be used immediately, and any remnants should be discarded.
For best resuls, follow the below procedure:
- Packaged for single use, LinErase should be mixed with 5 ml of 0,9% saline/Water For Injection or 4,5 ml of 0,9% saline and 0,5 ml of 2% lidocaine solution. It is recommended to use 5,0 ml syringe to pierce the rubber stopper and slowly mix the ingredients in the vial.
- Numb the skin with a numbing cream and then disinfect it with an antiseptic solution.
- Administer the mixture using the appropriate size needles from 32G x 2 mm up to 30G x 4 mm. One vial of 100 mg is sufficient for treating the face, neck, décolleté and the back of hands.
- Use point-by-point injections. Depth: deep dermal layer. Dose: 0,1 ml of solution; keep the needle at an angle of 30-45 degrees from the surface. Distance between injections – 2 cm.
- Treat the area with an antiseptic solution, apply fast action Chelaskin anti-bruise cream to lessen bruising.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines because they inhibit collagen synthesis which is exactly the purpose of this procedure.
Prior testing is not required – the equine collagen has been used for almost 30 years in a form of a collagen patch indicated for healing of skin ulcers, open wounds, scars and bedsores.
Slight burning sensation may occur during the administration of the solution.
Slight hyperaemia may occur 1-3 hours after injection around the point of injection (in diameter 1-1,5 cm).
Slightly increased sensitivity around the area of injection may occur on the next day, but it passes within few hours.
Recommended course is 2 – 4 sessions with 2 week intervals, 1-2 times per year. After each treatment, the results are visible within 7 – 14 days. Most clients achieve optimal results with four treatments.
The treatment can be used on all areas of the body including the face, chest and hands, buttocks.
Volume & Packaging: One glass vial of 100 mg of Lyophilized Heterologous collagen type I.
Storage Conditions: Store the container well closed, away from light and heat. Once reconstituted, use immediately.
Note: Sterile packaging.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is manufactured in Italy by Euroresearch.
ADDITONAL PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2% – a liquid anesthetic
Syringe Pic Ultrafin – 5 ml syringes
Sodium Chloride 0.9% (Saline) – reconstituting solution
Chelaskin – a fast acting anti-bruise cream based on Lactoferrin
CHECK OUT THE OTHER LINERASE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM ANNA’S COSMETICS!