BUY LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER, THE EQUINE TYPE I COLLAGEN THAT STIMULATES PRODUCTION OF YOUR OWN COLLAGEN
WHAT IS LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER?
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is an anti-aging treatment. It is made from Lyophilized Heterologous Type I collagen powder.
Each package consists of a glass vial containing equine type I collagen in powder form, sterile and pyrogen-free.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is a step #2 of Linerase Skin Regenrating System.
BENEFITS OF LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER stimulates the production of new fibroblasts to create native Type III collagen as a new tissue filling. It does the following:
- Restores connective tissue of the face and body, improving elasticity and firmness
- Stimulates the production of the skin’s own collagen and promotes natural regeneration of the soft tissue
- Heals skin ulcers, scars and bedsores
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is a perfect partner to other bio-revitalizing & bio-regenerating treatments and one of the most advanced injectable treatments for body and facial chrono and photo-aging available today.
FEATURES OF LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is a single use disposable device.
It is hypo-allergenic and gives excellent results.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is the ONLY commercially available Type I collagen.
ADMINISTRATION OF LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Once in suspension, the product should be used immediately, and any remnants should be discarded.
For best resuls, follow the below procedure:
- Packaged for single use, LinErase should be mixed with 5 ml of 0,9% saline/Water For Injection or 4,5 ml of 0,9% saline and 0,5 ml of 2% lidocaine solution. It is recommended to use 5,0 ml syringe to pierce the rubber stopper and slowly mix the ingredients in the vial.
- Numb the skin with an anesthetic cream and then disinfect it with an antiseptic solution.
- Administer the mixture using the appropriate size needles from 32G x 2 mm up to 30G x 4 mm. One vial of 100 mg is sufficient for treating the face, neck, décolleté and the back of hands.
- Use point-by-point injections. Depth: deep dermal layer. Dose: 0,1 ml of solution; keep the needle at an angle of 30-45 degrees from the surface. Distance between injections – 2 cm.
- Treat the area with an antiseptic solution, apply fast action Chelaskin anti-bruise cream to lessen bruising.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines because they inhibit collagen synthesis which is exactly the purpose of this procedure.
Prior testing is not required – the equine collagen has been used for almost 30 years in a form of a collagen patch indicated for healing of skin ulcers, open wounds, scars and bedsores.
Slight burning sensation may occur during the administration of the solution.
Slight hyperaemia may occur 1-3 hours after injection around the point of injection (in diameter 1-1,5 cm).
Slightly increased sensitivity around the area of injection may occur on the next day, but it passes within few hours.
Recommended course is 2 – 4 sessions with 2 week intervals, 1-2 times per year. After each treatment, the results are visible within 7 – 14 days. Most clients achieve optimal results with four treatments.
The treatment can be used on all areas of the body including the face, chest and hands, buttocks.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Volume & Packaging: One glass vial of 100 mg of Lyophilized Heterologous collagen type I.
Storage Conditions: Store the container well closed, away from light and heat. Once reconstituted, use immediately.
Note: Sterile packaging.
LINERASE COLLAGEN BOOSTER is manufactured in Italy by Euroresearch.
ADDITONAL PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH LINEARSE COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2% – a liquid anesthetic
Sodium Chloride 0.9% (Saline) – reconstituting solution
Chelaskin – a fast acting anti-bruise cream based on Lactoferrin