BUY JUVEDERM HYDRATE TO RE-HYDRATE DRY SKIN & ADD A NATURAL GLOW TO IT. PROVIDES IMMEDIATE RESULTS
WHAT IS JUVEDERM HYDRATE?
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is a sterile physiological injectable solution of sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin with an addition of an anti-oxidant Mannitol. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 13.5 mg/mL.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is not a filler or volumizer. It’s an injectable treatment, specifically designed to:
- Rejuvenate dry, dull skin;
- Replenish low levels of hyaluronic acid which improves skin’s hydration, elasticity and tone and results in a fresh appearance and a natural, healthy glow;
- Fight the effects of sun damage, smoking, ageing;
- Attract and hold moisture within the skin, making it feel smooth and soft.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH JUVEDERM HYDRATE
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is suitable for a treatment of your face, neck, decolletage and hands. It is a fantastic treatment for such concerns as:
- Crow’s Feet
- Smokers lines around the lips (also known as the Barcode Lines)
- Tear Troughs – under eye circles or under eye hollows
FEATURES OF JUVEDERM HYDRATE
- Contains an anti-oxidizing agent Mannitol (9 mg/mL) which helps to prevent the build-up of free radicals that are responsible for a degradation of hyaluronic acid therefore prolongs the effects of Juvederm Hydrate.
- The super hydrating power of Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain water and moisture within the skin, making it feel smooth, soft and toned. For a full effect, it is advisable to drink plenty of water straight after the treatment.
ADMINISTRATION OF JUVEDERM HYDRATE
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is indicated for multi-injection into the superficial dermis. It is recommended not to repeat treatments more frequently than every 15 days.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is totally compatible with the body, fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT JUVEDERM HYDRATE
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.
Volume & Packaging: One syringe of 1 ml of gel.
Accessory: Two sterile 30G1/6” needles. Package insert. A set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
Storage Conditions: Store between 2 – 25℃.
Note: Sterile packaging.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is manufactured in Europe by Allergan.