Our eyes are one of the first areas, where signs of aging appear. If you notice tiny lines around the eyes when you smile, or think that volume under your eyes is insufficient, it’s time to implement a proper anti-aging skin care routine.
To protect your skin against aging, better start in advance and use preventative treatments for healthy skin around the eyes. With time, though, none of us becomes younger, and we still notice lines around the eyes.
These small wrinkles around the eyes appear where the muscles contract when you smile. They are often called “crow’s feet”, because of their resemblance to tiny bird feet.
If you are willing to get the radiant look you deserve, use this skin care guide. I will share with you how to treat crow’s feet and smile lines, and feel young again.
FILLERS FOR EYES
Don’t let the thought about aging scare you. There are many ways to fight the signs of aging and conceal those little lines.
Use rejuvenating fillers for eyes. They help rejuvenate your face and preserve your natural youth after one or several treatments.
On Anna’s Cosmetics, you can find only original beauty products for the eyes and only the best brands:
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT – dermal filler with a low concentration of hyaluronic Acid (12 mg/mL). It is available with or without lidocaine 0.3%, which is intended to make the treatment for smoothing wrinkles around the eyes more comfortable.
- BELOTERO SOFT – dermal filler that is very malleable, therefore it adapts to your facial contours easily. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 20 mg/mL. It is perfect for fine lines, such as the “crow’s feet”.
- SURGIDERM 18 – has a greater resistance to degradation, therefore it is supposed to last longer than other Hyaluronic Acid based fillers for eyes (Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 18 mg/mL).
- TEOSYAL RHA 1 – elastic dermal filler that helps fill the circles under the eyes also known as “under eyes hollows”. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 15 mg/mL.
- JUVEDERM HYDRATE – dermal filler with a low concentration of Hyaluronic Acid (13.5 mg/mL). Suitable for many problem areas of the face, including the area under the eyes, neck, decollete and hands.
Various product lines differ in their density and plasticity. If you are not sure, which is best for your eyes, consult your aesthetic practitioner or ask me. I, Anna, will gladly help you if you have any questions about which products to choose for your eyes, or even if you have questions concerning the delivery or payment terms.
In my online store you can find a variety of products which will take gentle care of your eyes, including those intended for topical application:
- BAN A TAN – depigmentation cream, which contains Alpha Arbutin and Lumiskin. It is perfect for removing dark circles under the eyes;
- OBAGI ELASTIDERM – universal eye cream for people with normal and dry skin. It contains Malonic Acid, which removes dead skin cells and stimulates the production of new skin cells;
- REVITALIZING EYE GEL – gel, containing powerful peptide Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, which is responsible for the production of fibronectin, laminin-5 and collagen VII. It prevents the appearance of new wrinkles and reduces fine lines.
These are just some of the dozens of eye care products, available for sale on Anna’s Cosmetics. Read my articles about self-improvement and choose the best products to plump up skin and disguise fine lines.
With all that being said, fillers and creams are not the only ways of addressing your aesthetic issues. Below are some simple tips, which help preserve or restore the bright young look of your eyes.
APPLY CORRECT MAKEUP
We all want our eyes always look as young as possible. You can achieve this with correct makeup. After all, it can make any woman more beautiful, charming and sexy.
- Use primer to fill wrinkles and folds around the eyes
- Apply concealer to get rid of dark circles under the eyes
- Use chocolate and caramel shades in eye and eyebrow makeup as they visually make you look younger.
Vegetables that promote healthy skin around the eyes are Brussels sprouts and spinach.
Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of lutein, which prevents cataract and macular degeneration while iron-rich spinach helps prevent bags and dark circles.
At that, you don’t necessarily have to eat the vegetables. Both sweet potatoes and cucumbers provide healing effects when you place them directly on the eyes.
The procedure is as simple as placing slices of vegetables on your eyes and eye area, with your eyes closed, and leaving them on for 10 minutes.
In fact, there are hundreds of tips, which can help your eyes stay young. I won’t bother you describing each of them. I will just list some of them to help you make a simple everyday checklist. Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill eyebrows with color
- Keep your skin clean
- Regularly moisturize skin
- Use natural remedies
- Consume less salt
- Wear sunglasses
- Use soy milk to reduce puffiness
- Soothe your eyelids with green tea ice cubes
- Spread coconut oil on the skin around the eyes before going to bed
- Sleep 8 hours every night.
These simple tips represent a perfect foundation for your eye care routine and should help you minimize signs of aging. If you are ready to complement the routine with highly effective cosmetic products and speed up the process of your face and skin rejuvenation, choose your products from the wide range of Anna’s Cosmetics and stay beautiful and ageless.