Our eyes are one of the first areas, where signs of aging appear. If you notice tiny lines around the eyes when you smile, or think that volume under your eyes in insufficient, it’s high time to implement a proper an anti-aging skin care routine.
To protect your skin against aging, better start in advance and prophylactically maintain healthy skin around the eyes. With time, though, none of us becomes younger, and we still notice lines appearing around the eyes.
These small wrinkles around the eyes appear where the muscles contract when you smile. They are often called “crow’s feet”, because of their resemblance to tiny bird feet.
If you are willing to get the radiant look you deserve, use this skin care guide. I, Anna, will tell you, how to treat crow’s feet and smile lines, and feel young again.
FILLERS FOR EYES
Don’t let the thought about increasing age scare you. There are many ways to fight the signs of aging and conceal those little lines.
Use rejuvenating fillers for eyes. They will help rejuvenate your face and preserve your natural youth after one or several treatments.
On Anna’s Cosmetics, you can find only original beauty products for the eyes and only the best brands:
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT – dermal filler with a low concentration of hyaluronic Acid (12 mg/ml). It is available with or without lidocaine 0.3%, which is intended to make the treatment for smoothing wrinkles around the eyes more comfortable.
- BELOTERO SOFT – dermal filler is very malleable, therefore it adapts to your facial contours easily (Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 20 mg/mL). It is perfect for fine lines, such as the “crow’s feet”.
- SURGIDERM 18 – has a greater resistance to degradation, therefore it is supposed to last longer than other Hyaluronic Acid based fillers for eyes (Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 18 mg/mL).
- TEOSYAL RHA 1 – elastic dermal filler will help fill the circles under the eyes (under eyes hollows). Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 15 mg/mL.
- JUVEDERM HYDRATE – dermal filler with a low concentration of Hyaluronic Acid (13.5 mg/mL). Suitable for many problem areas of the face, including the area under the eyes, neck, decollete and hands.
Various product lines differ in their density and plasticity. If you are not sure, which is best for your eyes, consult your aesthetic practitioner or ask me. I, Anna, will gladly help you if you have any questions about which products to choose for your eyes, or even if you have questions concerning the delivery or payment terms.
In my online store, you can find a variety of products, which will take gentle care of your eyes, including those intended for local use:
- BAN A TAN – depigmentation cream, which contains Alpha Arbutin and Lumiskin. It\s perfect for removing dark circles under the eyes.
- OBAGI ELASTIDERM – universal eye cream for people with normal and dry skin. It contains Malonic Acid, which removes dead skin cells and stimulates the production of new dermal cells.
- REVITALIZING EYE GEL – contains powerful peptide Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, which is responsible for the production of fibronectin, laminin-5 and collagen VII. It prevents the appearance of new wrinkles and reduces fine lines.
These are just some of the dozens of eye care products, available for sale on Anna’s Cosmetics. Read my articles about self-improvement and choose the best products to plump up skin and disguise fine lines.
With all that being said, I am not saying that you can address aesthetic issues only with the help of fillers, creams or other products. Here are some simple tips, which will help preserve or restore the bright young look of your eyes.
APPLY CORRECT MAKEUP
We all want that our eyes always look as young, as possible. You can achieve it with correct makeup. After all, it can make any woman more beautiful, charming and sexy.
- Use primer to fill wrinkles and folds on the skin around the eyes.
- Apply tinted primer to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
- Chocolate and caramel shades in eye and eyebrow makeup visually make you look younger.
Vegetables, which promote healthy skin around the eyes, are Brussels sprouts and spinach.
Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of lutein, which prevents cataract and macular degeneration. Iron-rich spinach helps prevent bags and dark circles.
At that, you don’t necessarily have to eat all vegetables. Both sweet potatoes and cucumbers provide healing effects, which help reduce puffiness, when you place them directly on the eyes.
It’s simple! You need to out slices of vegetables on your eyes and eye area, with your eyes closed. Leave them on for 10 minutes. Voila!
In fact, there are hundreds of tips, which can help your eyes stay young. I don’t think that it’s worth describing each of them, because you surely know about them already. So, I will simply enlist some of them to help you make a simple everyday checklist. Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill eyebrows with color
- Keep your skin clean
- Regularly moisturize skin
- Use natural remedies
- Consume less salt
- Wear sunglasses
- Use soymilk to reduce puffiness
- Soothe your eyelids with green tea ice cubes
- Spread coconut oil on the skin around the eyes before going to bed
- Sleep 8 hours every night.
These simple tips will become a perfect foundation for your eye care routine and will help you hide appearing signs of aging. If you are ready to complement the routine with highly effective cosmetic products and speed up the process of your face and skin rejuvenation, choose your products from the wide range of Anna’s Cosmetics and stay beautiful and ageless.