BUY DERMAL FILLER FILLMED X-HA3 TO RESTORE YOUR FACIAL VOLUME, REFRESH THE SKIN AND IMPROVE ITS ELASTICITY
WHAT IS FILLMED X-HA3?
It is an injectable dermal filler made from sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, clear, colorless injectable gel that consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 23 mg/mL.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENTS WITH A DERMAL FILLER FILLMED X-HA3
This filler is indicated for restoration of the lost volume in your face while refreshing the skin and improving its elasticity.
It is designed to do the following:
- Fill in medium and deep wrinkles
- Restore facial volume
- Redefine facial contour through enhancement of the cheeks and cheekbones
- Rejuvenate lips, reshape their contour and increase their volume
- Correct forehead wrinkles
FILLMED X-HA3 dermal filler should be injected into the deep dermis using the following techniques:
- Serial punctual injections
- The linear retrotracing technique
- Anterotracing (push ahead) technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
- Fan distribution technique
Like all the other Filorga dermal fillers, FILLMED X-HA3 is totally compatible with the body, has good resistance to degradation, but fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.
Volume & Packaging: 1 x 1ml pre-filled syringe.
Accessory: 2 x 27G1/2 needles, package insert.
Storage Conditions: Store between 2℃ and 25℃. Fragile.
Note: Sterile packaging.
FILLMED X-HA3 dermal filler is manufactured in France by Laboratoires Filorga.
CHECKOUT THE OTHER FILLMED (FORMERLY KNOW AS FILORGA) PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM ANNA’S COSMETICS.