BUY RESTYLANE REFYNE TO SMOOTH AWAY FACIAL LINES AND WRINKLES & TO ACHIEVE A LIFTED, MUCH FULLER APPEARANCE
WHAT IS RESTYLANE REFYNE?
RESTYLANE REFYNE is injectable soft hyaluronic acid gel of non-animal origin with addition of 0.3% Lidocaine Hydrochloride which increases your comfort during the dermal filler procedure. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 20 mg/mL. RESTYLANE REFYNE was previously known as Emervel Classic.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH A DERMAL FILLER RESTYLANE REFYNE
RESTYLANE REFYNE is an injectable dermal filler. It is designed specifically for safe and long-lasting correction of moderate to deep wrinkles, such as:
- Nasolabial Folds – nose to mouth lines;
- Marionette Lines – skin creases that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin;
- Oral Commissures or corners of the mouth: when volume is lost in this area it can give the appearance of a persistent frown;
- Vermillion border – lip border which diminishes with time.
Dermal filler RESTYLANE REFYNE has a moderately soft gel consistency and good lifting effect when injected into the right injection depth to allow good distribution and skin tolerance.
FEATURES OF RESTYLANE REFYNE DERMAL FILLER
RESTYLANE REFYNE dermal filler is smooth, fine and easy to inject.
Its active composition contains 0.3% Lidocaine for maximum comfort during treatment.
ADMINISTRATION OF RESTYLANE REFYNE DERMAL FILLER
RESTYLANE REFYNE is indicated for injections into the mid-dermis and the mucous membrane of the lips using the following techniques:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracing technique
- Anterotracing (push ahead) technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
- Fan distribution technique
Dermal filler RESTYLANE REFYNE is totally compatible with the body, fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT RESTYLANE REFYNE DERMAL FILLER
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.
Volume & Packaging: One pre-filled syringe of 1 ml.
Accessory: The box contains two sterile 30G1/2” needle, a package insert and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
Storage: Store between 2 – 25℃.
Note: Sterile packaging.
Dermal filler RESTYLANE REFYNE is manufactured in Europe by Galderma.