BUY DISPOSABLE SYRINGE AS AN ESSENTIAL ACCESSORY FOR COMPLETION OF MANY MEDICAL AESTHETIC TREATMENTS
Anna’s Cosmetics sells a wide variety of cosmetics as well as esthetician supplies one of which is a disposable syringe Dr Marcus.
WHAT IS DR MARCUS DISPOSABLE SYRINGE?
It is a sterile, disposable, apyrogenic and non-toxic needle syringe.
INDICATIONS & FEATURES
Dr Marcus syringe is indicated for intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous infusion of fluids as well as withdrawal of fluids. It can be used to reconstitute powdered products such as, for example, hyaluronidase, Tationil, Dysport, Alydia, Sculptra. Also, it can be used for administration of deoxycholic acid fat dissolving injections.
Dr Marcus disposable syringe offers a comfortable, worry-free injection experience. It has the following features:
- Comes with a needle with triple ultra-thin sharpening that insures easier penetration
- Has a high flow rate for an easy and safe injection with less pain than ever
- Features a latex-free rubber stop to prevent the needle accidentally coming out while you’re aspirating the medication
- Has the white plunger and highly transparent cylinder make the syringe very easy to read
- It comes in a hard blister pack.
Volume: 2.5 ml or 5 ml
Gauge size: 23 Gauge
Length: 30 mm
Dr Marcus disposable syringe is made in Italy.
CHECK OUT ANOTHER TYPE OF SYRINGES AVAILABLE FROM ANNA’S COSMETICS – INSULIN 1 CC SYRINGE