BUY JUVEDERM FILLERS ONLINE
JUVEDERM is the leading range of injectable dermal fillers with formulations for the face, manufactured by Allergan.
It is used by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic and aesthetic practitioners to soften fine lines, reduce moderate wrinkles and deep fods as well as to add volume to areas of facial volume loss. The substance is largely hyaluronic acid - a substance normally found in our skin, muscles, and tendons.
INDICATIONS OF DERMAL FILLERS JUVEDERM
Approved in June 2006 by the FDA, JUVEDERM’s indications are as follows:
- Removal of Nasolabial Folds – skin creases that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Lips augmentation
- Filling of hollow places and scars on the face
- Cheek and cheekbone enhancement
However, all hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are eventually absorbed by the body, usually within six months depending on how fast your metabolism is and requiring you to undergo repeat injections to maintain the younger look - gently easing signs of ageing, subtly enhancing what nature has given you, JUVEDERM helps you to achieve that younger look.
As a totally non-animal product, there is no risk of transmitting disease or eliciting allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to such foods as beef, chicken and eggs which makes JUVEDERM hypo-allergenic.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF DERMAL FILLERS JUVEDERM
JUVEDERM dermal fillers should not be used in people who have severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis or a history or presence of multiple severe allergies.
JUVEDERM should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to lidocaine. This is not applicable to JUVEDERM HYDRATE as it doesn’t have lidocaine.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DERMAL FILLERS JUVEDERM
Most JUVEDERM side effects are mild and short-lived, usually resolving in 7 days or less. The most common side effects include injections site reactions, such as:
- Risk of infection
RANGE OF DERMAL FILLERS JUVEDERM SOLD BY ANNA’S COSMETICS
JUVEDERM is packaged in different viscosities for different types of wrinkles and folds. The higher viscosity and concentration of hyaluronic acid - the longer the duration of the effect.
JUVEDERM range manufactured in Europe consists of the following nine products:
- JUVEDERM HYDRATE – hyaluronic acid beauty treatment/mesotherapy product for skin rejuvenation
- JUVEDERM ULTRA 2 – hyaluronic acid dermal filler for fine lines and subtle lip augmentation
- JUVEDERM ULTRA 3 - hyaluronic acid dermal filler for moderate lines and lip enhancement
- JUVEDERM ULTRA 4– hyaluronic acid dermal filler for deeper folds and wrinkles, especially for volume enhancement in the cheeks and chin, lip enhancement and hands rejuvenation
- JUVEDERM ULTRA SMILE – hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed to make your lips full, soft and beautiful looking
- JUVEDERM VOLUMA – hyaluronic acid dermal filler indicated for restoration of the facial volume in cheeks, cheekbones and chin
- JUVEDERM VOLIFT – an adaptable hyaluronic acid dermal filler used for face contouring and volume restoration
- JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH – a top-up treatment to refine and perfect the initial treatment with JUVEDERM VOLIFT
- JUVEDERM VOLBELLA– hyaluronic acid dermal filler for enhancement and pouting of the lips and treatment of all fine lines and moderate skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging.
- JUVEDERM VOLITE– hyaluronic acid dermal filler to increase hydration, smoothness and elasticity of the skin in just one treatment.