DERMAL FILLERS BELOTERO
BELOTERO is one of the leading ranges of injectable dermal fillers with formulations for the face, created in Switzerland by Anteis and distributed by Merz Aesthetics.
It is used for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, restoring facial volumes and rehydrating your skin.
The BELOTERO dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA), using a very special Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology - a unique process which gives BELOTERO hylauronic acid unusual elasticity. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural component of skin. The innate ability of hyaluronic acid to bind water makes the BELOTERO range the perfect choice for maintaining the smoothness and volume of your skin.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH DERMAL FILLERS BELOTERO
Launched in January 2007, dermal fillers BELOTERO are indicated for the following:
- Skin hydration and revitalization;
- Treatment of Periorbital Lines which are commonly known as Crows Feet;
- Treatment of Tear Troughs – the under eyes hollows;
- Lips augmentation and defining of the Vermillion Border;
- Removal of Nasolabial Folds;
- Cheek and cheekbone enhancement.
Like other treatments with dermal fillers, BELOTERO dermal filler injections will take about 30 minutes to complete. Wrinkle filling, facial contouring and rehydration treatments are virtually painless. Some people may experience the treatment as a mild discomfort. Therefore, nearly the complete BELOTERO range is available with lidocaine to enhance your treatment comfort.
The BELOTERO products are hypoallergenic dermal fillers and usually do not require a skin test prior to injection. The aesthetic results are immediate and you will be able to continue your daily activities as soon as your appointment is over.
Dermal fillers BELOTERO should not be used in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
BELOTERO should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to lidocaine.
The most common side effects include injections site reactions, such as:
- Transient erythema (redness)
- Discoloration or tenderness at the implant site.
Typically resolution is spontaneous, within one or two days after injection into the skin, and within a week after injection into the lips.
The manufacturer states that there is no risk of granulomas and no risk of ‘lump effect’
RANGE OF DERMAL FILLERS BELOTERO SOLD BY ANNA'S COSMETICS
There are five different formulations within the BELOTERO range:
- BELOTERO HYDRO - developed for deep rehydration, restoring radiance and elasticity of the skin. The product is perfect for treating the face, hands, neck and décolletage;
- BELOTERO SOFT – designed to treat Crows Feet and Smokers Lines;
- BELOTERO BALANCE– a perfect solution for Tear Troughs, Glabellar Lines, Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Lip Contours, Lip Volume and Oral Commissures;
- BELOTERO INTENSE – treats Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Lip Volume, Cupid’s Bow and Oral Commissures;
- BELOTERO VOLUME – developed to reconstitute and restore facial volumes in different areas such as cheeks, cheekbones, chin and temples.