BUY LINERASE COLLAGEN INJECTIONS TO BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION, ERASE LINES & WRINKLES
Are you looking for a safe product that can effectively treat superficial volume loss and smoothen fine lines and wrinkles? Then look no further because you have found it. Anna’s Cosmetics sells Linerase.
WHAT IS LINERASE?
It is known as an anti-aging breakthrough, which uncovered new opportunities in skin rejuvenation. It is used by dermatologists and aesthetic practitioners to increase collagen levels of skin.
Collagen is the most common protein and the main component of the connective tissue in the human body, mainly of the skin, joints, and bones.
It was found that over time, collagen fibers get damaged and lose thickness and strength, which causes premature skin aging. When we reach 40 years, the production of collagen is reduced by about 25%. This makes the skin slack and saggy. Now we can stand against it.
One of the best ways to fight the loss of collagen is to use Linerase collagen injections to replenish its deficiency as well as eliminate the consequences of its loss.
INDICATIONS OF LINERASE COLLAGEN INJECTIONS
Skin rejuvenation with Linerase collagen injections is recommended to perform after the age of 25. It is from this age that the collagen production in the body decreases.
It is known that Linerase works well in various parts of the body and is used for the following purposes:
- Create firmer and fuller skin
- Plump the buttocks
- Improve facial volume in areas such as the cheeks
- Rejuvenate soft tissue on the neck
- Smooth fine lines around the eyes
- Treat scars, stretch marks and acne.
- Revitalize your complexion, leading to a younger, more vibrant looking you.
Linerase is a wonderful collagen booster, which is very effective and provides natural long-lasting results. You will quickly see an improvement in texture, elasticity and tone of the skin. The results usually persist for 12 to 18 months and in some cases even longer.
CONTRAINDICATIONS & PRODUCT SAFETY OF COLLAGEN INJECTIONS LINERASE
Below is the list of contraindications:
- Auto-immune disease
- Tendency to form keloids
Linerase collagen injections are completely safe because they are 100% hypoallergenic.
After the treatment with Linerase collagen injections you may get redness, swelling, itching or tenderness at the site(s) of injection. These are temporary side effects, and the inflammation is a normal response to a foreign body being injected. It is recommended not to take any anti-inflammatory medications because they inhibit collagen synthesis.
Although the side effects usually disappear after a few hours, they may persist for up to seven days. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s protocol in a strict manner during the procedure and massage the sites at which the injections were administered afterwards.
Linerase collagen injections for the skin not only enhance its elasticity and suppleness. They also increase your confidence and boost your self-image. Feeling good about the way we look has been proven to lift our mood, renew our energy levels and attract positive attention from those around us.
LINERASE SKIN REGENERATION SYSTEM FOR IMPROVEMENT OF WRINKLES, SKIN DENSITY AND BRIGHTNESS
Effective skin bio-regeneration program should cover both dermis – the deepest layer of the skin – and epidermis which is the outermost layer. To achieve this goal, scientists from Euroresearch developed Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
The system is indicated for stimulation of neocollagenesis – the process of making new collagen. The meaning of the word “neocollagenesis” is pretty straightforward: Neo + Collagen + Synthesis:
“Neo” means New, Recent, Revived or Modified.
“Collagen” is the structural protein found in the connective skin layer that is necessary to maintain youthful skin
“Synthesis” is a process of making something.
Linerase Skin Regeneration System allows you to have a full collagen boosting treatment and includes the following treatments and steps:
1. Peel Off Mask. It’s a mask with a peel off effect containing vitamins A and C, hyaluronic acid and peptides. It enhances the effect of dermal bio-regeneration achieved with Linerase Collagen Booster by regenerating the epidermis. Linerase Peel Off mask is a Step #1 of Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
2. Collagen Booster. These are collagen injections of lyophilized equine type I collagen powder. It is a bio-regenerating treatment that stimulates production of new fibroblasts to create native type III collagen as a new tissue filling that enhances skin’s elasticity and firmness. Linerase Collagen Booster is a step #2 of Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
3. Skin Restoring Mask, a post-treatment soothing mask that is indicated to reduce downtime after collagen injections of Linerase Collagen Booster. The mask is made with highly effective ingredients such as:
- Zinc oxide which allows complete occlusion of the micro channels created by the needle, with the possibility of immediate application of the make-up
- Aloe and extracts of hamamelis and calendula that sooth the skin
- Bisabolol and panthenol that help to reduce the inflammation
- Hyaluronic acid that provides the skin with a necessary hydration
Linerase Skin Restoring Mask is a step #3 of Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
4. Linerase Anti-Aging Cream. It maintains the results of bio-regeneration with collagen injections of Linerase Collagen Booster. The cream’s formula combines antioxidant and regenerating effects thanks to a high concentration of the active ingredients such as panthenol, collagen, silybin, vitamin E, vitamin A, growth factors and mandelic acid and increases the longevity of the previous treatments. Moreover, it is suitable for everyday use. Linerase Anti-Aging cream is a Step #4 and the final step of Linerase Skin Regeneration System.
BENEFITS OF LINERASE COLLAGEN INJECTIONS
Linerase Collagen Booster is an anti-aging treatment that stimulates production of new fibroblasts with a view to create native Type III collagen as a new tissue filling. It does the following:
- Restores connective tissue of the face and body, improving elasticity and firmness
- Stimulates the production of the skin’s own collagen and promotes natural regeneration of the soft tissues
- Heals skin ulcers, scars and bedsores
The collagen injections are a perfect partner to the other bio-revitalizing & bio-regenerating treatments and one of the most advanced injectable treatments for body and facial chrono and photoaging available today.
Features of Linerase Collagen Injections
Each package consists of one (1) glass vial containing equine type I collagen in powder form, sterile and pyrogen-free.
Linerase Collagen Booster is a single use disposable device. It is hypoallergenic and gives excellent results.
Used in combination with lidocaine or a tattoo numbing cream Pliaglis, the procedure is virtually painless and well tolerated.
Linerase Collagen Booster is not only effective, but also safe. It is CE certified and bears a status of a medical device class III. These are the only commercially available Type I collagen injections intended for a medical aesthetic treatment.
Administration Of Linerase Collagen Injections
For best results, follow the below protocol:
Packaged for single use, Linerase Collagen Booster should be mixed with 5 ml of 0,9% saline/Water For Injection or 4,5 ml of 0,9% saline and 0,5 ml of 2% lidocaine solution. For best convenience, use a 5 ml syringe to pierce the rubber stopper and slowly mix the ingredients in the vial.
Numb the skin with a numbing cream and then disinfect it with an antiseptic solution.
Administer the mixture using the appropriate size needles from 32G x 2 mm up to 30G x 4 mm. One vial of 100 mg is sufficient for treating the face, neck, chest and the back of hands.
Use point-by-point injections. Depth: deep dermal layer. Dose: 0,1 ml of solution; keep the needle at an angle of 30-45 degrees from the surface. Distance between injections – 2 cm.
Treat the area with an antiseptic solution, apply fast action Chelaskin anti-bruise cream to lessen bruising.
Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines because they inhibit collagen synthesis which is exactly the purpose of this procedure.
Recommended course is 2 – 4 sessions with 2 week intervals, 1-2 times per year. After each treatment, the results are visible within 7 – 14 days. Most patients achieve optimal results with four treatments.
The treatment can be used on all areas of the body including the face, chest and hands, buttocks.
Prior testing is not required – the equine collagen has been used for almost 30 years in a form of a collagen patch indicated for healing of skin ulcers, open wounds, scars and bedsores.
Slight burning sensation may occur during the administration of the solution.
Slight hyperaemia may occur 1-3 hours after injection around the point of injection (in diameter 1-1,5 cm).
Slightly increased sensitivity around the area of injection may occur on the next day, but it passes within few hours.
Once injectable dermal bio-regenerating session with Linerase Collagen Booster is over, apply Linerase Skin Restoring mask on all treated areas and leave it for 10-20 minutes. Once removed, apply make up and return to your normal social activities.
HOW TO MAINTAIN RESULTS OF LINERASE COLLAGEN INJECTIONS
A good skincare routine is essential for maintaining the results of any and all aesthetic and anti-aging professional treatments and in general for maintenance of the healthy skin. Linerase anti-aging cream is intended to continue regenerating effect of heterologous collagen via topical application.
The formulation of this cream combines antioxidant and regenerating effects thanks to a high concentration of the active ingredients such as panthenol, collagen, silybin, vitamin E, vitamin A, growth factors and mandelic acid. Each of them plays a key role:
- Panthenol has a soothing effect while enhancing the barrier function of the skin, stimulating regeneration and anti-inflammatory reactions
- Hydrolyzed collagen improves the firmness of the epidermis
- Silybin, derived from milk thistle, possess retinol-like properties: it acts similarly to retinoic acid, but has a better tolerability profile and doesn’t cause irritation. Its action provides a visible anti-aging effect and stimulates the activity of the proteins involved in the organization of the extra cellular matrix, drastically improving the density of the tissue
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant protecting your skin from free radicals
- Vitamin A and mandelic acid accelerate cell turnover, stimulate fibroblasts and improve collagen synthesis.
Therefore, for best results of skin rejuvenation treatment with Linerase collagen injections, follow with a daily application of Linerase anti-aging cream. Apply morning and/or evening on face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning.
Volume, packaging & storage conditions:
Peel Off Mask: 1 x 10 ml jar and a leaflet. Store at room temperature.
Collagen Booster: 1 x glass vial of lyophilized heterologous collagen type I made from equine powder and a leaflet. Store the container well closed, away from light and heat. Sterile packaging. Once reconstituted, use immediately and discard remaining quantities.
Skin Restoring Mask: 1 x 10 ml sachet. Store at room temperature.
Anti-aging Cream: 1 x 50 ml jar. Store at room temperature.
Linerase Skin Regeneration System that includes Linerase Peel Off Mask, collagen injections Linerase Collagen Booster, Skin Restoring Mask and Anti-aging Cream is made in Italy by Euroresearch.