SURGIDERM RANGE OF HYALURONIC ACID DERMAL FILLERS
- Are you dreaming to smooth out the signs of aging and regain your beauty?
- Is your wish to add volume to your lips, cheeks, or other areas of your face?
- Do you want to erase folds or smile lines?
Discover SURGIDERM range - advanced dermal fillers, specifically designed to deal with visual signs of aging.
SURGIDERM is a gel containing synthesized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. It is based on the patented “3D Hyaluronic Acid Matrix Technology”. Chains of molecules are made more stable and resistant to destruction. This ensures a more lasting result.
SURGIDERM range is produced by the multinational pharmaceutical company Allergan. It supplies a variety of anti-aging products and holds research, production and commercial operations in about 100 countries.
Purpose of using SURGIDERM is to help people address the following issues:
- Overcome current face or body skin problems;
- Restore youth;
- Improve long-term well-being.
SURGIDERM is a universal line of dermal fillers. Products by the company Allergan are highly effective in smoothing fine, medium and deep wrinkles. They add the missing volume and make your skin more plump.
- SURGIDERM 18 is a product for correction of superficial and fine lines like those around the corners of the eyes, lips, or close to the skin surface. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued. For those who loved it, the best substitution would be Restylane Vital Light;
- SURGIDERM 24 XP is a dermal filler, which helps to volumize skin, filling the look of deep wrinkles and improving the appearance of skin laxity. Mid-dermis injections are effective at improving lips contour and volume;
- SURGIDERM 30 is used for injection into the deep dermis. It fills deep hollows, wrinkles and lines;
- SURGIDERM 30 XP is a universal injectable cosmetic filler (all three levels of the dermis). It erases fine, medium and deep wrinkles, as well as enhances the border of the lips and increases their volume.
ADVANTAGES OF SURGIDERM
SURGIDERM gel has a number of advantages, which ensured its high popularity among cosmetologists and my customers:
- High density allows using this filler to give the maximum volume possible to the cheekbones, cheeks and lips;
- Dermal filler is easy to use and almost never causes allergic reactions;
- If you do not like what you see, the “eraser” (hyaluronidase) will easily correct unsuccessful results , without any unpleasant consequences for the body;
- Immediately after the injection, you can get back to your normal lifestyle, without a special rehabilitation period.
HOW LONG DOES SURGIDERM LAST?
The filler shows an excellent effect almost immediately after the treatment. Due to the “3D Hyaluronic Acid Matrix Technology”, the result is prolonged and persists for 6 - 10 months (sometimes, 12-18 months).
RESULT OF SURGIDERM ADMINISTRATION
The dermal filler is injected subcutaneously using the finest needles, so the treatment is almost painless. Unpleasant sensations can be eliminated with the help of local anesthesia.
After the procedure, the result is visible almost immediately: wrinkles become almost invisible, the folds are smoothed, the skin becomes more elastic, the lip contour becomes clearer, the volume appears, the facial contours become clearer, and the lifting effect is clearly noticeable.
Possible natural skin reaction to the injection is redness and mild swelling (this effect disappears within 2-3 days).
SURGIDERM VS JUVEDERM
In my online shop, I offer you only the best skin care products. They all were obtained as a result of collaboration with the licensed European and International medical suppliers. Both SURGIDERM and JUVEDERM are leading brands of soft-tissue fillers. Both fillers are effective and safe.
IF you are not sure which to choose, read the reviews about SURGIDERM or JUVEDERM. Compare price in my online store, and this might help you make up your mind. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me, Anna, and ask your questions. I am available 24/7 and always happy to help you.