BUY BIOPEEL TO PEEL SKIN USING ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO REVEAL A FLAWLESS APPEARANCE
WHAT IS BIOPEEL?
BIOPEEL is daily peeling treatment based on a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF BIOPEEL
BIOPEEL is indicated for a natural and effective daily exfoliation as well as for a deep corneolysis action prior such medical aesthetic treatments as peeling, dermabrasion, phototherapy, laser radio-frequency etc.
Hosting a multitude of benefits, BIOPEEL is popular with many patients due to the following reasons:
- Natural source of AHAs from botanical extracts
- 55% active at a pH ~ 4.0
- Promotes healthy skin thanks to increased cell renewal
- Maximum efficacy with minimum irritancy
- Promotes skin radiance
BIOPEEL is an excellent natural peeling mix containing the following acids that cleanse and renew the skin. Each of them has its own function:
- Lactic Acid 28-32% – acts as a highly effective moisturizer
- Glycolic Acid 12-17% – exhibits the most keratolytic ability of any of the AHAs
- Citric Acid 2-6% – stimulates collagen synthesis
- Malic Acid 1% – boosts skin elasticity
- Tartaric Acid 1% – boosts skin firmness
ADMINISTRATION OF BIOPEEL
BIOPEEL is available in 2 ml sachets. Wipe your face with BIOPEEL after washing it and before applying a moisturiser. For best results use every day morning and evening. Each wipe is generously soaked in the peeling mix and is suitable for a few applications.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT BIOPEEL
Volume & Packaging: a box of 50 x 2 ml wipes that are packed in individual sachets.
BIOPEEL is made in Italy by Mesotech.