BUY BELOTERO SOFT IF YOUR SKIN STARTS SHOWING FIRST SIGNS OF AGING. PERFECT FOR SMOKERS LINES, CROW'S FEET, GLABELLA, CORRECTION OF SHALLOW SCARS & VERMILION BORDER
WHAT IS BELOTERO SOFT?
BELOTERO SOFT is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, viscoelastic injectable gel that is made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 20 mg/mL
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH A DERMAL FILLER BELOTERO SOFT
BELOTERO SOFT is an injectable dermal filler, indicated to add volume to your skin, correct shallow scars and fill fine lines such as:
- Perioral lines – these lines are found around the lip line and are often called ‘Smokers Lines’, although you don’t have to be a smoker to get them! These lines are hereditary but can be easily removed;
- Periorbital lines – these lines are visible when you laugh or smile and commonly known as ‘Crows Feet’. They are also one of the main problem areas for most of us;
- Frown lines – these are vertical lines between the eyebrows also known as Glabella, Frown Furrows or 11 lines;
- Vermillion border – this is the lip border that diminishes with age and is more noticeable when you apply your lipstick and find the lines bleed. Really annoying!
BELOTERO SOFT is also used to hydrate the decolletage.
FEATURES OF BELOTERO SOFT DERMAL FILLER
BELOTERO SOFT dermal filler is very malleable therefore it adapts to your facial contours easily. It has a natural, smooth finish once administered and thanks to Dynamic Cross-Linking Technology can be administered very superficially without being seen.
ADMINISTRATION OF BELOTERO SOFT DERMAL FILLER
Dermal filler BELOTERO SOFT is designed to be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis using the following techniques:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracing technique
- Anterotracing (push ahead) technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
- Fan distribution technique
- Blanching technique
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injection techniques
Dermal filler BELOTERO SOFT is totally compatible with the body, has good resistance to degradation, but fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT BELOTERO SOFT DERMAL FILLER
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.
Volume & Packaging: One syringe of 1 ml of gel.
Accessory: Package insert. Two 30G1/2” needles. Two tractability labels.
Storage Conditions: Store between 2 – 25℃.
Note: Sterile packaging.
BELOTERO SOFT dermal filler is manufactured in Europe by Merz Aesthetics.