BUY BELOTERO BALANCE, AN FDA APPROVED DERMAL FILLER INDICATED FOR TEAR TROUGHS & A MULTITUDE OF LINES AND WRINKLES
WHAT IS BELOTERO BALANCE?
BELOTERO BALANCE is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, viscoelastic, colorless injectable gel. The gel is made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 22.5 mg/mL.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH A DERMAL FILLER BELOTERO BALANCE
BELOTERO BALANCE is an injectable dermal filler that helps to restore a more youthful, well rested appearance and indicated to add volume to your face and correct shallow scars. Treatment with a use of BELOTERO BALANCE achieves smoother skin and very natural-looking results.
BELOTERO BALANCE dermal filler is gentle enough to treat the delicate skin around the lips but it can also be very effective for treating deeper furrows. FDA approved it to treat moderate and deep lines such as:
- Perioral lines – lines around the lips, known as Smoker’s Lines;
- Nasolabial folds – nose to mouth grooves;
- Frown Lines – vertical lines between the eyebrows, also known as Glabellar, Frown Furrows or 11 lines;
- Marionette lines – skin creases that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin. These lines tend to become deeper with age;
- Tear Troughs – these are under eye hollows. A deep Tear Trough can create a shadow that looks like a dark circle below the eye. It also creates a border between the lower eyelid and the cheek that is an early sign of aging around the eyes. Patients with deep Tear Troughs often complain they look more tired and older than they really are;
- Lip Contours also known as the Vermillion Border;
- Oral Commissures or corners of the mouth: when volume is lost in this area it can give the appearance of a persistent frown.
ADMINISTRATION OF BELOTERO BALANCE DERMAL FILLER
Dermal filler BELOTERO BALANCE is designed to be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis using the following techniques:
- Serial punctual injections;
- Linear retrotracting;
- Anterotracing (push ahead);
- Cross-hatching (blanket);
- Fan distribution;
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injections
BELOTERO BALANCE dermal filler is totally compatible with the body, has good resistance to degradation, but fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT BELOTERO BALANCE DERMAL FILLER
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to use the needles provided in the box.
Volume & Packaging: One syringe of 1 ml of gel
Accessory: Package insert. One 27G1/2” needle. One 30G1/2” needle. Two tractability labels.
Storage Conditions: Store between 2 – 25℃.
Note: Sterile packaging.
BELOTERO BALANCE dermal filler is manufactured in Europe by Merz Aesthetics.
PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH BELOTERO BALANCE
PLIAGLIS – the most powerful topical anesthetic, manufactured by Galderma and approved by the FDA.
LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2% – a liquid anesthetic.
NEEDLEFLEX BLUNT TIP CANNULA – use it for treatment of tear troughs.
CHELASKIN – a truly fast acting anti-bruise cream.