THE MOST INNOVATIVE SKIN CARE DOESN’T COME IN A JAR OR A TUBE – IT HAS AN ELECTRICAL CORD OR A USB CHARGING CABLE
Anna’s Cosmetics now stocks a range of the newest use-at-home beauty devices. All of them were designed using esthetician’s-office technology and have real data to back them up.
WHY BUY USE-AT-HOME BEAUTY GADGETS
We live in an on-demand world — with the expectation that our meals, entertainment and transportation will be available in a few minutes — or in an instant. That “right-now” attitude is also transforming the way we look at the anti-aging treatments as we continue to spend a lot on aesthetic “lunch-time” procedures. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons estimates that every year we spend out up to $20 billion on dermal filler injections, mesotherapy procedures, laser and dermabrasion treatments, liposuction, tummy tucks among other procedures.
Although doctors always try to convince us that their professional machines deliver stronger, more-intensive treatments than use-at-home beauty gadgets that we can buy online, the market for high-tech devices that can be used at home such as micro-needling rollers, LED, ultrasound, microcurrent and radio-frequency tools, is flourishing.
TYPES OF USE-AT-HOME BEAUTY DEVICES
Most of the use-at-home beauty devices fall into one of eight categories:
- Radio-frequency devices – machines that deliver radio-frequency energy into the skin with the goal of increasing collagen and elastin production to lift and tighten the skin. RF devices are best for firming sagging skin;
- Microcurrent devices – devices that deliver electrical waves to the skin to stimulate adenosine triphosphate, a nucleotide that plays a crucial role in skin rejuvenation (and a naturally occurring cell-building block that declines with age). Microcurrent devices are best for firming sagging skin.
- Micro-needling rolls (or dermarolls) or electric pens that prick the skin with tiny needles. The healing process is supposed to stimulate collagen growth. These devices are best for scarred, photo-damaged and thin skin;
- LED light devices which are indicated to eradicate acne-causing bacteria, stimulate collagen growth and reduce skin irritation. LED light devices are best for smoothing out wrinkles, plumping the skin, calming rosacea;
- Sonic-cleansing devices, Clarisonic is being one of the examples;
- Ultrasound (or ultrasonic, as it’s called in the biz) devices – home ultrasound machines that use the energy produced from sound waves to stimulate cells located far past superficial skin layers, which in turn jumpstarts collagen production, reduces inflammation, and promotes blood circulation. Ultrasonic therapy can aid in the fight against several common skin care problems, including Hyperpigmentation, Aging skin, Rosacea, Wrinkles, Acne. Ultrasound devices also make regular skin-care products more effective. Through the process, which is known as phonophoresis, the ultrasound expands the skin's transport pathways, "pushes" the active ingredients into deepest skin layers and strengthens your skins metabolism. Here, they can achieve their maximum effect and form depots. Since ultrasound also improves blood circulation and oxygen/nutrient supply, the regenerative capacity of your skin increases and new collagen synthesis is stimulated;
- Gadgets with sensors that were created to check your skin’s moisture levels and pigmentation or provide data on UV rays, humidity levels and temperature;
- Microdermabrasion tools - Microdermabrasion is a form of exfoliation that removes the top layer of dead skin cells and uneven, thicker layers of skin. Professional machines use crystal and diamond microdermabrasion tips. The crystals are sprayed, and the machine follows by vacuuming them. The suction or vacuum action also serves to pull the skin closer to the sandy disc in order to abrade the skin and remove dead cells. Home devices do not spray and use crystal or diamond tips; however, unlike with professional machines, the amount of suction cannot be controlled. Microdermabrasion tools are best for fine lines and mild sun damage.
On Anna’s Cosmetics, you can find the best skin care gadgets that really work. They are actually worth spending your money and do deliver on their promises of glowing, younger-looking skin.
Gadget market and my online store are bringing the technology of an aesthetic medicine or even surgical practice into your own home. All you need to do is place an order and one of the best at home anti-aging devices in 2018 will be delivered to your address in any country of the world.
If you have questions, I, Anna, Can provide you a professional advice on home skin care devices. Write me or give me a call, and I will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you make the best choice.
PERFORM SKIN NEEDLING WITH A GOOD DERMAROLLER! ANNA’S COSMETICS’ DERMAROLLERS HELP YOU BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION BY 1000%
Dermaroller is the secret weapon that Angelina Jolie uses for her perfect complexion.
Dermarolling is otherwise called Medical Micro Needling, which describes perfectly the actual procedure of this rejuvenating treatment. The best thing about the process is that it is natural and does not imply the use of any injectable beauty products. It helps the skin of your face and body improve on its own, ensuring a safe rejuvenating result.
You can use dermarollers to address various aesthetic issues, such as:
- acne scars and hyperpigmentation,
- aging and sun-damaged skin,
- fine lines and deeper wrinkles,
- cellulitis and stretch marks,
- hair loss and sagging skin.
Depending on the issue that you want to address, you will need to buy online a dermaroller with a specific length of needles. On Anna's Cosmetics, I offer you a dermaroller, which works great for self-use and provides a comfortable distribution of additional beauty products, if you choose to use any.
As you move the roller, it makes almost unnoticeable microscopic punctures in your skin. This boosts the ability of your skin to produce more collagen and elastin, and promotes new cells generation. Of course, depending on your personal sensitivity, you might need to use an effective numbing cream before you start the treatment. In fact, it is better to use it every time to reduce unpleasant sensations. If you tried the numbing cream offered on Anna's Cosmetics, and it has proven to work great on you, better stick to it during the following treatments to avoid any possibility of an unpleasant reaction to a different product.
To achieve great and lasting results, people usually need to have 3 to 4 sessions. Depending on the length of the needles used, treatments can be made with an interval of 1 to 8 weeks. It is important to maintain the required intervals in order to get the best results and avoid any unpleasant outcomes.
If you are willing to get the best possible results of dermarolling treatments, better combine them with Dermaheal Meso-Cocktails or Restylane Skinboosters. Since dermarollers help enhance the action of rejuvenating products, your skin gets even more useful elements while having its own collagen production boosted in the most natural and safest way possible.
You can buy both the dermaroller and appropriate rejuvenating products right here, on Anna's Cosmetics, and you will get them nicely packaged to your doorstep within the shortest possible time.