Deep lines in the face, worry lines, cheek contouring, smile lines, nose enhancement and lip contouring are areas people seek correction with an injectable dermal filler. Anna’s Cosmetics has found the ideal solution – AQUAMID, a long-lasting filler that works to correct the areas where a lasting aesthetic correction is desired. So, if you are looking for a permanent filler with a long-lasting result, you should buy AQUAMID – a unique soft volume filler with immediate results that don’t disappear or fade over time.
WHAT IS AQUAMID?
It is a biocompatible, non-allergenic and non-absorbable (means remains at the place of injections permanently), injectable sterile hydrogel consisting of 97.5% water and 2.5% cross-linked polyacrylamide. This hydrogel does not contain micro-particles, therefore it does not cause tissue hardening or fibrosis and the results are seen immediately.
AQUAMID falls under the permanent dermal filler category and this given, not by a solid product, but by water.
AQUAMID is a soft volumizing filler. The way it works is different from Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers: the cross-linked polyacrylamide forms a real gel, which does not contain any solid microparticles. Being mostly water, the body accepts the gel readily and forms a thin membrane around the implant which helps to keep it in place; as the gel is very elastic, it moves with all facial expressions, thus AQUAMID becomes completely integrated with your body’s own tissue and feels and behaves like it is a natural part of your own body.
This permanent filler integrates naturally with the body’s own tissue and does not degrade over time, which you will surely notice, when comparing the before and after results. AQUAMID has proven to work for 5 years and even more. The gel is resistant to biodegradation, and some users even reported that it persisted even after 10 years have passed.
AQUAMID dermal filler can be used for the following:
- Correction of glabella lines
- Cheek Contouring – restoring or adding volume to the cheekbone area
- Correction of Smile Lines – filling in the folds of the small lines and Nasolabial folds
- Lip Enhancement – contouring the lips, providing definition to your mouth and adding desired volume
- Chin Augmentation – surgery free way to reshape your chin
- Jaw Contouring – restoring any lost volume along the jaw-line or adding definition
- Treatment of depressed scars
Permanent filler AQUAMID is not indicated for the treatment of fine wrinkles.
It is also used to correct signs of facial lipoatrophy or fat wasting in HIV+ patients.
Moreover, it is the leading long-lasting filler for nose augmentation. It’s the ideal filler for shaping the nose bridge: contour, width and height can be added to the nose bridge base and projection can be added along the nose bridge. In terms of surgery free rhinoplasty, AQUAMID dermal filler can be used for the following:
- Development of the Nose Bridge: develop the base of the nose and increase projection along the nose bridge
- Correction of Saddle Nose: inject around “saddle” in the nose to balance nose bridge
- Nasal Bridge Augmentation: increase projection of nose bridge to increase overall profile of the nose
- Asymmetries: inject smaller volumes in multiple locations to correct imbalances and add a natural looking symmetry
- Correction of the Nose Tip: add volume or projection of the nose tip to correct any asymmetry or imbalance
AQUAMID has the following advantages over hyaluronic acid dermal fillers:
- No repeat injections: it is long lasting while many other fillers last only 6 – 9 months;
- Immediate, predictable results: what is injected is the final result. This enables your physician to correct your looks with precision;
- Natural look and soft feel: AQUAMID is soft and transparent with no micro-particles or microspheres.
For treatment with this permanent filler no skin test is required prior to application, so it can be used directly on the skin as a safe, tried and tested product.
Permanent filler AQUAMID should not be used in or near anatomic sites with active skin disease or inflammation. It should not be used during pregnancy or lactation.
DURATION OF THE EFFECT
The effect of the injection of AQUAMID is permanent. As the initial swelling subsides there will be some loss of volume, i.e. there will be some return of the wrinkle, crease, scar or lip shape. For this reason, 2 – 3 treatments may be necessary to obtain an optimum result.
This filler can be removed shortly after the injection if necessary. If it comes to that, a minor surgical procedure might be necessary. The rate of success varies.
Injection of AQUAMID dermal filler causes only mild reaction in the surrounding tissue which is minimal compared with reactions to other foreign bodies. This indicates that the polyacrylamide gel is well tolerated by the human body. There is no calcification, no cancer causing effect, no inflammation and no local allergic reaction.
Adverse effects are seen in relation to 1-2% of injections. These is mostly infection which is easily treated.
Temporary reactions typically connected with injection may appear, for example reddening, pain, oedema, itching at the site of injection.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AQUAMID & AQUAMID RECONSTRUCTION
Aquamid Reconstruction has a similar composition to Aquamid but higher viscosity, making it particularly suitable for augmentations requiring larger volumes, such as the treatment of lipoatrophy.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT AQUAMID PERMANENT FILLER
Volume & Packaging: One syringe of 1 ml gel.
Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature.
Note: This is a medical device class III and must be administered strictly by a health professional.
Dermal filler AQUAMID is manufactured in Denmark by Contura International.
PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH AQUAMID
PLIAGLIS – the most powerful topical anesthetic, manufactured by Galderma and approved by the FDA.
LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2% – a liquid anesthetic.
CHELASKIN – a truly fast acting anti-bruise cream.
Get other AQUAMID products, available for sale on Anna’s Cosmetics to improve your looks and feel young and beautiful non-stop.