Buy Aquamid online for a non-surgical wrinkle treatment that has been used for almost two decades.
Aquamid was first approved for use in Europe in 2001 and is one of many types of Dermal Fillers – injectable implants that can be non-permanent, semi-permanent or permanent. They have many uses, but the primary indications for treatment with Dermal Fillers in America are:
- Filling in of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizing the nasolabial folds
- Facial contouring of cheeks, cheekbones and jaw augmentation
- Combating lipoatrophy in HIV patients
- Lip plumping
Buy Aquamid online if one of these conditions applies to you, but first decide if it is the right product for your needs. Not all types of Dermal Fillers can be implemented in each of these situations. Nasolabial folds running from the nose down to the corners of the mouth are the main wrinkles that some individuals develop. Marionette lines that run from the corner of the mouth down to the jaw is another major concern. Next one in line is Lipoatrophy – loss of facial volume due to illness or advanced aging.
- Non-permanent products, which are absorbed by the body over the course of one month to a year, are approved for use in all situations.
- Semi-permanent products, which are slowly absorbed by the body over the course of roughly two years depending on the individual, are approved for use in lipoatrophy, lip and cheek augmentation and contour improvements.
- Permanent products are reserved for use in cases relating to repairing damages from illness or accidental physical trauma. Individuals must be over the age of 21 for all other applications.
Stipulations for using dermal filler products such as Aquamid are different in every country.
Buy Aquamid online if you are looking for a high quality, permanent Dermal Filler. It is made up of just two ingredients – 97.5% water and 2.5% polyacrylamide. When combined, these two form a clear, odorless gel that has not been proven to cause harm to the individual or the environment.
Even though it is mostly water, this substance has been shown to correct even the most profound wrinkles, such as a smile or marionette lines. In the 2003 pilot study for Aquamid, a total of 59 patients, reviewed the product with 100% satisfaction. In a more in-depth study of 542 patients, only 7.7% were left with negative side effects after treatment.
As with most medical treatments, there are some side effects that could potentially result from the use of the product. This is not to say that major issues have shown up in case studies for Aquamid, it is simply the nature of dermal fillers as a subcutaneous medical treatment.