BUY AQUALYX BODY LOTION AS AN ADJUVANT IN FAT REMOVAL, HELPING TO REDUCE BODY FAT AND IMPROVE CONDITION OF THE SKIN WITH CELLULITE
WHAT ARE AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS?
AQUALYX CREAM-GEL CLASSIC and AQUALYX CREAM-GEL FRESH are body lotions formulated by professor P. Motolese who developed a non-surgical fat removal treatment known as “Aqualysis” or “Aquaplasty” and a highly popular product Aqualyx indicated for removal of localized fat deposits.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS
The specially designed composition of AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS is indicated as adjuvant in the treatment of localized adiposities.
AQUALYX CREAM-GEL CLASSIC and AQUALYX CREAM-GEL FRESH help to reduce body fat and improve condition of the skin with cellulite. They soothe the skin and at the same time accelerate the regeneration of tissues after fat removing treatment using Aqualyx or an anti-cellulite treatment with Alidya – another product from the same Italian laboratory Marllor Biomedical.
FEATURES OF AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS
AQUALYX CREAM-GEL CLASSIC and AQUALYX CREAM-GEL FRESH represent two formulas with a pleasant creamy texture and fresh fragrance of pineapple. Perfectly absorbed, they leave a long pleasant smell of leather.
The main components responsible for their activities are as follows:
- Extract of pineapple (bromelain) – facilitates the absorption of hematomas, promotes healing of wounds;
- Centella Asiatica – accelerates healing of the skin, improves hydration, reduces inflammatory processes;
- Caffeine and Carnitine – improve microcirculation and blood circulation, have excellent drainage property which detoxifies and reduces the volume of fat cells by stimulating fat burning;
- Escin also known as Aescin (horse chestnut extract) – anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling, improves blood flow, reduces the fragility of the capillaries, restores skin elasticity and tension of blood vessels. Escin blocks the degradation of hyaluronic acid – a very important component of the skin;
- Cysteine – an amino acid which is one of the building blocks of connective tissue. It enables faster regeneration of the skin after professional treatments of subcutaneous injections;
- Lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) – the main component of cell membranes which moisturizes and enhances the absorption of active substances contained in cosmetics. It is particularly active in combination with proteins (eg Cysteine) and normalizes metabolic processes of epidermal cells, stimulating their regeneration;
- Ascorbyl Palmitic Acid (a derivative of Vitamin C) – a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from the sunlight.
ADMINISTRATION OF AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS
AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS should be applied two times a day on clean and dry skin on the site affected by cellulite and excess fat. Length of treatment is determined by the user.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT AQUALYX CREAM-GEL BODY LOTIONS
Volume & Packaging: 150 ml
Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature
AQUALYX CREAM-GEL CLASSIC and AQUALYX CREAM-GEL FRESH are made in Italy by Marllor Biomedical.