BUY AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM TO MOISTURIZE AND EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILST PROMOTING COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS
WHAT IS AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12%?
AMYLAC is a rare professional cosmeceutical product that contains Ammonium Lactate in a creamy base. It is an equivalent of such branded skincare products as Lac Hydrin, Hydrolac and AmLactin all of which are made of Ammonium Lactate.
ABOUT AMMONIUM LACTATE
Ammonium Lactate is a powerful skin moisturizer and exfoliator in one product. It combines Lactic Acid 12% (that acts as hydrating substance) with Ammonium Hydroxide (a neutralizer).
Lactic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid used in skin care as a chemical exfoliant. Alpha Hydroxy Acids promote collagen production, moisturize and exfoliate skin, resulting in smoother and softer skin as well as a clearer complexion. They are very effective even in reducing fine lines and wrinkles as well as some forms of discoloration of the skin.
Lactic Acid is the gentlest of all the Alpha Hydroxy Acids. It gently dissolves dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface of dermis. These dead cells cause dry, dull skin and can prevent your skin treatments and anti-aging products from working because they act as a barrier. Removing dead skin cells should be one of the most important steps of your skin care regimen.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF USING AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12%
AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% is used to treat several conditions including:
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Cracked heels
- Seasonal dry skin and itching
AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% benefits all skin types, but it is an ideal product for dry and sensitive skin. Sensitive skin needs exfoliation like any other skin type, but often gets irritated by a facial scrub or microdermabrasion, so this is when Lactic Acid in a moisturizing creamy base can be very helpful – Lactic Acid exfoliation removes dead skin build up more effectively than scrubbing, adds moisture to the skin and keeps it locked in the skin for a longer period.
There are several benefits when using AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% such as:
- Relief from itching – Many dry skin conditions result in annoying and chronic itching. Ammonium Lactate starts relieving that chronic itching rapidly.
- Softer looking skin – While it treats those dry skin areas, it leaves your skin feeling and looking noticeably softer within a few days or a week or two.
- Dissolved keratin build up – Lactic acid, a key ingredient in Ammonium Lactate, is very effective at helping to dissolve excess keratin, making it one of the best and most effective treatments for Keratosis Pilaris.
- Disinfected skin – Ammonium Lactate also contains disinfectant properties, which is thought to help reduce the number and severity of acne breakouts.
- Balanced PH levels – it also helps to balance PH levels in the skin, keeping it at around 4.4 to 5.5. The more balanced the PH levels are, the younger looking and healthier your skin will be.
It can be used both on face and body. On the body, lactic acid cream softens calluses, gets rid of dry and bumpy skin, and helps reduce scars and stretch marks in combination with Vitamin C serums and tretinoin based creams/gels.
ADMINISTRATION OF AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12%
Apply to the affected areas and rub in thoroughly. Use twice daily or as directed by dermatologist.
AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% is contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the label ingredients. Warning: Sun exposure to areas of the skin treated with AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% should be minimized or avoided. Use of strong SPF is highly recommended.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12%
Volume & Packaging: 50 g tube
Storage: Store at a temperature below 30℃. Do not freeze.
AMYLAC AMMONIUM LACTATE CREAM 12% is manufactured in India by Lyka Labs Ltd